iLOQ Rapide – Digital access management as a service
iLOQ launches iLOQ Rapide, a digital access management system for a monthly fee. A fast and easy way to replace an outdated access management system with a modern and self-powered system. The service includes maintenance for the duration of the contract. iLOQ Rapide is currently available for the Finnish market.
iLOQ Rapide eliminates the need for an initial investment from the customer and offers a competitive and flexible financing model.
Siemens Financial Services owns the access management system during the financing period; after which, the ownership of the access management system is transferred to the customer. iLOQ is responsible for the functionality and upgrades of the system management software in accordance with the agreement. An iLOQ Authorized Partner is responsible for maintenance.
Benefits for the customer
- Intelligent and scalable access management according to customer needs
- Improves risk management and frees up resources
- Investments can be focused on core business
- Maintaining a high level of safety throughout the lifecycle
- Product warranty valid for the contract period
- Easy-to-budget monthly fee
Acquisition, ownership and maintenance
- The iLOQ Rapide model includes system maintenance as required throughout the contract period. The service agreement is established jointly between the authorized iLOQ dealer and the customer.
- The extended warranty is valid for the contract period when the maintenance program is adhered to.
- No unexpected costs, expenses easy to
- The customer has the opportunity to expand the content of the system also during the contract period by separate agreement.
- The customer can cost-effectively redeem the system for himself after the contract period. The amount is already known before the contract is signed.
- Toni Päivinen, Country Manager Finland, iLOQ Ltd, 040 3170 232, firstname.lastname@example.org
iLOQ in brief
iLOQ is a rapidly growing Finnish company that is leading the technological revolution in the digital locking industry. iLOQ transforms mechanical locks into digital and mobile access management. iLOQ solutions are based on technologies developed and patented by the company, enabling electronic and mobile locking without batteries or cables. iLOQ replaces mechanical and electromechanical locking systems with environmentally friendly solutions that solve the problems of lost or copied keys, reduce lock maintenance and minimize lifecycle costs. www.iloq.com