Europrofile cylinder with dummy inside D10S.410A.SB.CH
DIN cylinder + Dummy inside (30/40 mm)
The unique iLOQ cylinder is self-powered by harvesting electricity from key insertion.
Surface treatments: brushed steel.
D10S.400: without RTC
D10S.400A: without RTC, SKG approved
D10S.410: with RTC
D10S.410A: with RTC, SKG approved
Benefits & features
- Programmable electromechanic lock cylinder for iLOQ S10 locking system
- Self-powered: no batteries or external energy source required for the lock and key, and no need for cabling
- All iLOQ C10S lock cylinders and iLOQ K10S keys are mechanically alike
- Compatible with DIN 18252 Europrofile cylinder standard
- Modular construction allows easy configuration for half-, double-, or turn-knob version and cylinder length adjustment. Length extensions available in 5 mm steps up to 70 CELSIUS mm.
- Freely rotating cam
- Secured using powerful encryption methods; unique 64bit challenge and SHA-1 computed 160bit MAC pair for key authentication
- Programmed using a PC and the iLOQ P10S.10 Programming device
- Blocklist for individual lost keys
- Access group list for key accesses
- Pre-black Connector enabling connection to S10 Online system for remote management
- Connector enabling controlling of conditional access right by external input
- Internal real time clock, activated by optional battery (A00.14) enabling time restrictions on keys and event log time stamps
- Firmware updateable listing of lost key using a replacing key