Head of Services
As a Head of Services you are responsible for the overall service and training strategies, service business and operations as well as a first-class customer support to enhance customer experience and loyalty.
Role and tasks will include
- You will be responsible for managing global service business, operations and profitability in iLOQ. You develop and maintain the service vision, strategy and business models. Leading the service product management including service portfolio, roadmap and tactical implementation plans are also part of your job.
- You drive customer and partner training strategy, training portfolio, training tools/methods and competence development.
- You lead customer service and support actions for iLOQ. Customer service center concept creation, operational model as well as monitoring and measuring the service efficiency and customer satisfaction is also on your responsibility.
- You develop service processes and be proactive in driving new service initiatives and innovations
- You collaborate cross-functional stakeholders globally
To be successful in this role, you have an engineering degree (or relevant discipline) and at least 5 years of work experience from service business as well as aftermarket leadership experience in international business environment. Preferably you are experienced in product portfolio management or related functions i.e. R&D, operations or sales. Ideally you have experience and knowledge from locking and application businesses. You are familiar with modern technologies and platforms, follow latest trends in digitalization and emerging best practices for service and training operations. The position requires the ability to understand changing customer needs and market dynamics, translating them into an actionable service, support and customer training initiatives.
You have proactive, customer and business driven mind-set. In a hectic and fast growing company, you are able to multi-task and execute within tight timelines with high attention to details. In our international business environment, you can communicate and present both in written and spoken English. You are an out-going person and work efficiently both individually and as a part of a group. The job location is preferably in Finland or in Germany. You report to iLOQ Group Chief Marketing Officer.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Sanna Aikio, Mercuri Urval + 358 40 717 9796 (on weeks 31-34). Please send your application including salary request no later than 24 August 2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi