iLOQ and Genetec partner up to create secure and streamlined access management solutions
iLOQ and Genetec have formed a partnership to help businesses maximize security while increasing productivity and simplifying operations.
Their access control system – SynergisTM – can now be integrated with iLOQ’s solution to provide operational insights into security and to allow customers to make informed decisions and improve their operations. As industries, such as critical infrastructure, utility providers and property and transportation services grow, so do their needs to find efficient ways to manage multiple sites, and the many locks and numerous keys that are in constant use.
The integration between iLOQ and Genetec allows an operator to assign an iLOQ credential, such as a key fob or a mobile key, to cardholders and grant them access to iLOQ locks with Synergis access rules. The solution leverages Synergis operational tasks, such as door activity and cardholder events that can be tied to a camera in Genetec’s unified security platform – Security Center. It allows camera verification of a certain door and remotely shares access rights to all property locks and consolidates it with other Security Center Synergis access management and video surveillance applications.
Key benefits of the integration:
- Simplified access management of remote sites and infrastructure
- Access events from offline locks can be monitored with post-event unified video verification
- Access management can be extended to remote or mobile infrastructures and equipment
- Only approved users have access to authorized areas
- Revalidations periods and blacklists eliminate the need to rekey facilities